Happy February! While I have no major trips planned for this month, there are still a number of things I’m looking forward to:
- Spring: It’s the last month of winter! Okay, it’s not really, but in my mind, winter lasts from December – February. When March hits, the worst is over. So here’s to the worst being two-thirds of the way over.
- Boston: We’re hoping to take a weekend trip to Boston to visit The Boyfriend’s family.
- More time in NYC: My new job gives me much more flexibility to work from wherever. I hope to spend a lot of February in New York City.
- Earning British Airways miles: I applied and was approved for the British Airways credit card with its 100,000 miles promotion and am eagerly awaiting the card’s arrival in the mail. This is all part of a still undeveloped plan to take The Boyfriend and I to Thailand next December (more on that later).
- The Americans: Have you watch the new show on FX about Russian spies posing as ordinary Americans in the eighties? You should. It’s fascinating and features tons of great eighties music.