I used to think no. But now I’m thinking yes. Yes, there is such a thing as too much travel and I have experienced it. Some of the trips were part of a long-planned vacation and some were for work, but put together, it was just a little too much. After a month of constant and cross-globe travel, I am so glad to be home.
My itinerary from November 21st – December 9th:
- Washington, DC – Austin: A work trip with a stopover in Houston
- Austin – Dallas: Road trip to check out the Bush presidential library which I did not see thanks to SNOW in Texas. Yes, snow.
- Dallas – New York City: Flight to NYC for our Asia trip
- New York City – San Francisco: First stopover of our Asia trip
- San Francisco – Seoul: Second stopover of our Asia trip
- Seoul – Siem Reap, Cambodia: We arrive at our first city of our Asia trip
- Siem Reap – Bangkok: Our second city of our Asia trip
- Bangkok – Hong Kong: Our third city of our Asia trip
- Hong Kong – New York City: Our flight home from Asia with a stopover in Vancouver
- New York City – DC: A train ride home for some meetings
- DC – New York City: A train ride back to New York to see The Boyfriend and a work party
- New York City – Pittsburgh: A work trip to Pittsburgh with a stopover in Philadelphia
- Pittsburgh – DC: Home